1. The promoter is: Mental Health Innovations whose registered office is at 21 Whitefriars Street, London, EC4Y 8JJ.
Mental Health Innovations runs Shout 85258, a free, confidential, 24/7 text message support service for anyone in the UK who is struggling to cope.
2. The giveaway is open to those taking part in Shout's Run 31 Miles in May fundraising challenge. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Mental Health Innovations and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Routes to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Shout 85258's Run 31 Miles in May Facebook group: see the post here.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 22nd May at 11:59pm BST. After this date, no further entries to the giveaway will be considered.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The competition will run in Shout 85258’s Facebook group Run 31 Miles in May. Entrants must receive one or more donations to their Run 31 Miles in May fundraiser between 6pm BST on Friday 20th May and 11:59pm BST on Sunday 22nd May to be entered into the giveaway.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, or other circumstances that arise that are out of its control.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: one pair of standing tickets to the Platinum Jubilee Party at the Palace on Saturday 4th June, 2022. There are 10 pairs of tickets in total.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Ten winners will be chosen at random by software, from all valid entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by a direct message on Facebook within 4 working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner of how the prize will be distributed and redeemed either through direct messages on Facebook or through an email if the winner provides one.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s names will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]