Align your brand with one of the UK’s most innovative mental health charities and suicide prevention services by partnering with Shout as corporate sponsor of our 2024 running events.
With runs including the London Landmarks and Royal Parks Halfs and the Brighton, Edinburgh and Paris Marathons, this package offers you the chance to:
- Demonstrate your organisational commitment to mental health and wellbeing at major running events throughout the year
- See your branding alongside Shout on our runners’ vests, raising awareness of your brand among thousands of spectators and runners’ networks
- Feature in external promotion of our 2024 fundraising runs where photos of the vests appear
- Gain first access to available event places
For more information and costs, please contact Emma Wilson, Senior Marketing and Partnerships Manager.
Since launch in 2019, we have developed an engaged volunteer community of more than 2,300 active Shout Volunteers and tens of thousands of supporters across social media.
Through our free, confidential text service, we have supported more than 675,000 texters in more than 2,000,000 conversations, which we could not do without the support of our funders and fundraisers.
In 2022, we responded to significant interest from fundraisers in running for Shout by offering places in events of various distances around the UK. As a thank you for fundraising for Shout, runners receive a discount for their place in many of these races.
With the help of a corporate sponsor, we’d be able to increase the number of runners fundraising and ensure a higher percentage of the funds they raise can go direct to supporting texters.
As our partner, you’d be helping to:
- Cover the costs of event places and running vests, meaning up to 100% funds raised goes directly to supporting our texters
- Raise awareness of fundraising for Shout and in turn attracting more participants
- Maximise the spaces we have available by making them available to your staff and networks
Shout has places in major events, some of which can only be entered as a charity fundraiser. These include:
- Barcelona Marathon
- Birmingham Running Festival
- Harmonie Mutuelle Semi de Paris
- Surrey Half Marathon
- London Landmarks Half Marathon
- Paris Marathon
- Leeds Running Festival
- Hackney Half
- Edinburgh Running Festival
- Cheltenham Running Festival
- Race to the Stones (100k)
Anyone running for Shout in 2024 who signs up once a sponsor is onboard will wear our joint-branded vests.
While we don’t have places in the London Marathon, the halo effect of marketing the events we do has meant we had ballot runners fundraising for Shout in 2023 and are already signing up more in 2024.
- Tailored employee mental health session
- Brand Q&A
- Promotion to Shout Volunteers
- Fundraiser case studies
For more information and to discuss costs of this sponsorship, please contact Emma Wilson, Senior Marketing and Partnerships Manager.